Free range Norfolk Chicken, Smoky Streaky Bacon & Tarragon Mayonnaise Sandwich
Ingredients: (Serves 1)
150g Roast Chicken, shreded
2 Rashers smoky streaky bacon
Small bunch Tarragon – leaves removed, finely chopped
75g Watercress leaves (thick stalks removed)
6 – 8 Tbsp Mayonnaise
2 Slices thick sliced white bloomer
Salt & pepper to taste Small knob of butter
1. Cook the bacon until crispy, drain off excess fat, leave to cool
2. Remove the skin from the chicken, using a fork shred it.
3. Cut the bacon into lardons, combine with the chicken, mayonnaise & tarragon leaves.
4. Add salt & pepper to taste, adjust consistency of the sandwich filling mixture.
5. Spread the butter & on one side of both slices of bread. Place sandwich filling on one of the slices, add cress and season lightly
6. Place the remaining slice on top, cut the sandwich on the diagonal. Serve immediately.
You have noted very interesting points! ps nice internet site.
Thank you for your comments Kathleen.
Thank you for the blog post. Brown and I happen to be saving for our new book on this issue and your blog post has made us all to save money. Your ideas really responded to all our issues. In fact, above what we had known before we ran into your fantastic blog. We no longer have doubts plus a troubled mind because you have clearly attended to our needs in this article. Thanks